Thank you for supporting The First Tee Invitational Tournament, taking place on November 2, 2020. The members of Farmington Country Club and Glenmore Country Club are proud to host this event and support First Tee of the Virginia Blue Ridge. We hope you enjoy our two wonderful golf courses and have a day filled with memories as you support this worthwhile organization. The following information will give you an overview of the day’s activities:
- Four person Captain’s Choice with team handicap
- Paradise Rules – place ball within one club length of chosen ball
- Each person has two mulligans (may not be used in raffle or to win car)
- Prizes for the low gross team and at least 3 low net teams at each course
special contests (both courses)
- Hole in One Contests – chance to win a car on 3 of the par 3 holes
- Long Drive Contest – men’s and women’s prizes
- Team Putting Contest – total length of all four putts from the hole will determine the winner
- Tournament Day Raffle – tickets sold to participants only on the day of play – tickets are $20 each, 3 for $50, or 10 for $100. Hit the green with your tee shot and double your tickets.
social event and awards
A dinner and awards ceremony with open bar will follow play in the Farmington ballroom.
Complete our online registrations via the links in the sidebar or download a copy of our paper registration form and mail it in. Thank you for supporting The First Tee!Download Registration Packet